Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank God For Good Owners - they Fly the Colors



In the days of the Crusades, Knights rode off into battle with flags and banners emblazoned with the colors of their King and Country. When I close my eyes and think of it, I see no more noble sight.

My best puppy buyers are like that. Whether they are walking one of my youngsters through an outdoor festival or letting their handler trot one of my beauties on the down and back of a festive outdoor show, I'm thankful for those who love their dogs of my breeding, well enough to show them off for the world to see.

As a breeder I understand just how important good homes are for my babies and to my program. As I struggle with the "You can't keep them all" realization, I am forever grateful to those who wish to have one of my darlings. Without them, I could not do what I love. As Bugs Bunny would say, "Ain't in the truth, ain't it the truth.."

No comments:

Post a Comment